Ravenna2011 represents the fourth edition of an environmental event taking place in Ravenna’s pedestrian historical centre, an event in which participants can ‘walk about’, without the need to use any other means of transport, and which is dedicated to technique and economy, but also includes cultural events such as cinema, music, art.
This year, the event is dedicated to technical economic issues in the fields of waste, water and energy management.
Dacia Manto, Rifiuti, Piazza San Francesco
Elena Arzuffi, Acqua, Piazza del Popolo
Massimiliano Pelletti, Energia, Piazza del Popolo
28th September – 1st October 2011
Public art in the city center of Ravenna (Italia)
Opening: 28th September
Dacia Manto performance: 28th and 29th September, 5pm
Contact : email@example.com
Related articles :
- + L’ÉLECTRIFICATION DU MONDEL’ÉLECTRIFICATION DU MONDE
- + Pier Pressure par BanksyPier Pressure par Banksy
- + Nous ne notons pas les fleurs, dit le géographe.Nous ne notons pas les fleurs, dit le géographe.
- + REVOLUTION IS NOT A PIQUE NIQUE - A PARTIR DU 02.10.11 - AU PLATEAU REVOLUTION IS NOT A PIQUE NIQUE - A PARTIR DU 02.10.11 - AU PLATEAU
- + PARK(ing) DAYPARK(ing) DAY