While the first Creative Climate Leadership training course will soon begin, find out the ArtCOP21 Professional Workshop whole report. ArtCOP21 Professional Workshop gathered in Paris on 3-4 December 2015 more than 150 representatives from the arts and culture from over 30 countries, ranging from governmental bodies (ministries of culture, art councils, cultural agencies, cities and regions) to foundations, networks, researchers, artists and collectives.
The ArtCOP21 Professional Workshop aimed to foster cross-sector dialogues through the exchange of best practice and to highlight the necessity of focused support and funding mechanisms to consolidate the leadership of the cultural sector with regards to sustainable development and environmental sustainability.
The ArtCOP21 Professional Workshop was organised by On the Move, COAL, la Gaîté lyrique, Julie’s Bicycle and IFACCA.
You can find here the report highlighting key points raised during the public and internal sessions as well as a list of resources to continue the Paris conversations.
A special thank you to the British Council-France, the European Cultural Foundation, the Arts and Theatre Institute-Czech Republic and WIP to support this publication.
Pour la version française: consultez ce lien.
Related articles :
- + Lucy + Jorge Orta au Grand Palais avec COALFor ArtCOP21, Lucy + Jorge Orta present the Antartica World Passport Delivery Bureau
- + Rapport de l'Atelier Professionnel ArtCOP21ArtCOP21 Professional workshop report
- + Découvrez l'agenda culturel de la COP21 ! Register your climate-related event as part of ArtCOP21 !
- + Festival ArtCOP21 pour le climat sur les Berges de Seine - 11 et 12 juillet Festival ArtCOP21 pour le climat sur les Berges de Seine - 11 et 12 juillet
- + La revue de presse d'ArtCOP21 est en ligneArtCOP21 press online